- Keynote presentation followed by authors presenting their papers, specifically aiming at provoking thought and starting discussions. The goal is to use the guest-talk and the papers as a basis for initiating a discussion and starting collaborative work.
- Presentation of the remaining papers, with a slot for a discussion of the introduced ideas and approaches, the results of which will be published online for future inspiration.
- Keynote - Even the changes are changing: A new age of cognitive
- Chris Welty
- Keynote - Semantic Technology for Development: Semantic Web without the Web?
- Victor de Boer
- Coffee Break
- Evaluation Environment for Linked Data Web Services
- Sebastian Bader, Alexander Wolf, Felix Keppmann
- Tight integration of Web APIs with Semantic Web
- Barry Nouwt
- Annotating sBPMN Elements with their Likelihood of Occurrence
- Tobias Weller, Maria Maleshkova
We welcome people from different fields, even though the core audience of our workshop consists of people with interdisciplinary experience in both Linked Data and Web APIs. However, we encourage people with various backgrounds to participate, since we envision that interesting cross-domain discussions will arise when participants actively discover differences and similarities.